Dear Patients & Families,
We want to let you know that Evrigenis Orthodontics is closely monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and has your safety in mind.
On Tuesday, April 7th, the California Dental Association updated the recommendation and asked that our office reschedule all appointments thru April 30th 2020, with the exception of seeing emergency patients.
Our tentative date to reopen and resume operations is Monday, May 4th.
NOTE: If you or your child has an orthodontic emergency, is in pain, or you have any questions or concerns, you’re encouraged to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a contact request form through the Home page or Contact page of this website. We are still able to see patients for emergency visits by appointment.
We can be reached by phone concerning emergency situations at (916) 923-9168.
You can take these steps to protect yourself and others:
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
2. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
3. Stay home. When you go to a store, it is best to wear a mask and gloves to protect yourself and your family.
4. Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
5. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We thank you for your cooperation and support!
Dr. Greg Evrigenis and the Evrigenis Orthodontics Team
For the most up to date information please visit these trusted sources: